- 13 - 28 jan 2023
Ride for Rotary
Greetings from RID 3181!
As you might be aware, RID 3181 organizes an International Motorcycle Ride / Drive event – Ride for Rotary, in India. The aim of the event is to promote International fellowship and exchange of Rotary views. The last 6 editions of the event have been an overwhelming success. More than 100 participants from 15 different countries have attended the event and have had wonderful experiences to take back home.
The funds raised through this event go to The Rotary Foundation. We have contributed close to $100,000 to TRF from the last 6 editions.
This year’s event will be held from 13th to 28th January, 2023. The 15 days event will start-off from Mahabalipuram (India) and can either be a motorcycle ride, or a four wheeler drive.
The ride will cover multiple Rotary Districts and many Rotary Clubs. Route map will be – Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry – Thanjavur – Madurai – Coimbatore – Ooty – Mysore – Madikeri – Mangalore
Below are the Event Highlights:
- Motorcycle participants will be provided with a motorcycle, fuel, riding jackets, gloves and knee guards.
- Participants are required to carry their own helmets, as it ensures better fit and comfort.
- Four wheeler participants will be provided with a Mahindra Scorpio or an equivalent car, along with fuel, on sharing basis.
- Stay accommodations will be in 3 Star+ Hotels / Resorts.
- Food will be served in clean, sanitized places. The menu will feature a combination of both continental & local delicacies.
- The route is well planned and will cover varied landscapes like world famous Beaches, Hill stations, World Heritage Sites, Temples, Churches, Tea Plantations, Reserve Forests, Palaces, etc.
- Folk music, dance and other cultural activities will be arranged to showcase Indian culture & heritage during the evening meets.
- Various Rotary Clubs & service projects will be involved & showcased to exchange Rotary views & vision.
- A Qualified Medical Assistant will be a part of the crew with 24×7 medical assistance available throughout the event.
- Experienced Mechanics will be a part of the crew.
- For Individual: 3000 USD + 18% Tax
- For Couple: 5000 USD + 18% Tax
- Participation Fee includes:
- For Motorcycle: Food, Stay, Riding gears, Motorcycle with fuel
- For 4 Wheeler: Food, Stay, Vehicle with fuel
We request you to register for this event and make the event a greater success. Please visit our website: www.rideforrotary.com for more details
Team Ride for Rotary 7